Retaining Walls, Drainage Solutions & Fences in James Island, SC
Your home or commercial property needs protection against water flow. You will also need a certain degree of privacy, safety, and security for your property and your family and employees. All these requirements mean that retaining walls, drainage, and stormwater management solutions, and fences have important roles to play in completing your landscape. At Coastal Landscape Design, we are a full-service landscaping company with decades of experience. If you are in James Island, SC or in the surrounding areas, you can trust our experience and expertise.
We specialize in the use of Belgard concrete retaining wall blocks that provide various benefits in the form of durability, strength, and ease of installation. The retaining wall systems we use are suited for freestanding features and building retaining walls. Explore our selection of products to determine the ones that best match your needs and lifestyle.
We take pride in the reliability, strength, and durability provided by our work. Our retaining wall installation team is experienced and well-trained to provide high-quality craftsmanship. Besides ensuring top-grade results, we will install your wall efficiently and quickly.
We build retaining walls that provide both functional and aesthetic benefits:
- Preventing flood control
- Adding an attractive element
- Creating a solid property boundary marker
- Reducing or stopping soil erosion
- Making the most of your landscaping space
- Reducing damage from soil erosion and flash floods
When professionally planned and installed, retaining walls will also add value to your property.
We also help solve drainage issues and provide stormwater management solutions to our clients in James Island, SC, and the surrounding areas. Every property has its unique set of drainage challenges. A custom drainage system is essential to protect the building and basement from water. We will inspect the following features to develop the proper solution to keep water flow away from your building foundation:
- Sump pump
Some of the common drainage systems solutions we develop for our clients include:
- Catch Basin: We will create a catch basin to collect water and redirect it away sing a buried system of drainpipes.
- Slit Drainage System: We can develop a network of trenches with perforated pipes, sand, and/or gravel to move away excess water from the surface/sub-surface.
- Pattern Field Tiling: This method prevents soil saturation.
- Laser Re-grading: A slight grade is created to make the water flow away properly.
- Under Drain System: This system is created for sand-based and synthetic performance fields.
And we also specialize in creating French drains to address appropriate drainage issues.
Our stormwater management services focus on preventing damage to your property and plantscape. We also keep in mind the need to improve water and air quality and benefit wildlife habitats. Stormwater can carry a wide range of pollutants into streams, rivers, and lakes. We will work closely with you to develop an effective and environment-friendly stormwater management system.
Your property’s fence plays many roles. When installing a new fence or upgrading one, it is important that the fence offers its best in every possible way. We are a full-service landscaping company and have expanded our expertise in the field of fence installation as well. From wood fencing to chain links to vinyl fences, we work with different types of fences for residential and commercial properties. We can help you choose from a world of styles and install customized single or double-gated entries.
- Wood Fencing: We provide wood fencing installation services if you prefer a natural and organic appearance.
- Chain Link Fencing: This is a more affordable alternative, can be used to enclose a larger area, is easy to install, and is valued for its transparency.
- Vinyl Fence: Vinyl fences are cherished as yard fencing for their traditional looks and long-lasting looks. We use only high-quality materials to ensure your vinyl fence lasts long.
We can also provide ornamental aluminum and wrought iron fencing solutions for your property.
There is no hardscaping, landscaping, and outdoor living area project that we cannot handle. With over 20 years of industry experience, we have developed all kinds of landscaping solutions required by residential and commercial properties. If you are in James Island, SC or the nearby areas and want to discuss your project with us, call Coastal Landscape Design today at (843) 559-3311. You can also reach us via this Online Form and we will call you back as soon as possible.